You’ve spent years cultivating your list of resources as I have. I’d like to share a part of mine with a select few. As a small business which interacts with you, I want to help broaden your connections through a friendly and ‘directly-of-interest-to-your-business’ members-only blog.
Gunn Multimedia Partners is a participant of the networking group which meets in Elmsford. Every week there is a speaker from a different profession. Today, I am proud to share them with you, my other valued resource. For this, we have enabled a blog on the chapter’s site for you to follow.
What I get from it and feel you will also is:
- News of growing small businesses — along with a bird’s eye view of the small business’ atmosphere — enabling you to gauge the environment for our own business
- An inside view of the members and how they prosper together
- Announcements on the particular speaker of that week (for if you which to attend)
- Open slots available for businesses (not unready attending) e.g. current needs are for a photographer, event planner, or business broker.
- An occasional segment of comic relief (which some of the members should be doing stand-up)
So whether you’ve been a sub with us before and want a little more action from the group, or just interested in staying on top of the news of an ever growing small business sandbox, follow this blog at wemeanbusinessbni.com.*
Follow, gain information from, and lastly share. It is important to support your fellow small businesses. And this is a pool already vetting for high quality and talent.
Please also share this email with businesses you feel fit the standards of high quality.
Michel Gunn, the marketing agency rep that sees how connecting digital really works
Call or email me if you have questions – 917678-0455 | Michel@gunnmultimedia.com*if your business is on Google Business platform, you should pull our emails out of social media/promotions and place in your ‘good’ mail inbox; Then the connection is better.