You are doing everything you can to keep your customers informed. Here’s another tip that will ensure your customers take advantage of what you have to say:
Tip #6: Track your email open rate
Once you send emails, don’t just sit back and give yourself a pat on the back. Your emails might go unnoticed and unopened for days or even worse, deleted or sent to spam.
Track any unopened emails and resend them every 24 to 48 hours. Don’t give up if you start off with a low open rate. Continue sending out emails and soon enough, they will pique the interest of more readers.
If you want to see a higher open rate:
- Send targeted emails. It’s tempting to blast your whole contact list with emails. But instead of doing so, target a small portion with messages that are tailored specifically for them. targeting will also make it easy to follow up.
- Avoid sending too many emails. This will annoy your customers, make them spam you, or worse, prompt a list of complaints from them.
- Don’t reveal too much on the subject line. You want readers to get curious and learn more from the email body. You reduce the chances of this happening if your subject line is too revealing.
- Confirm you have active email addresses. People change email addresses often. If you get too many bounces from the same address, it could be inactive.
- Check their social media status. Some contacts might be temporarily unavailable due to work, vacation or other commitments. If you are in touch with them through social media, schedule to resend the emails when their status changes.
I hope you can use this information. Contact us to help you with your blog. 917-678-0455 or email@example.com
Images’ source: IstockPhoto.com
#smallbusinessbloggers #WestchesterBloggers #Westchestermarketforsmallbusinesses #gunnmultimedia #michelgunnlovesherbloggers