First impressions count. Here’s how to show your contacts you mean business:
Tip#7: Your first 3 posts should rock
Before publishing each of your first 3 posts, assess how proud you feel about the content. Ask yourself the following questions:
• Is it new content that is not readily available anywhere else?
• Is it timely?
• Is it relevant?
• Does it address an existing problem?
• Is the length appropriate?
• Will it be interesting enough to provoke meaningful discussions?
• Does it have spelling errors or poor grammar?
• Do your headlines grab attention?
• Have you poured your personality into it, or is it impersonal?
• Does it have a compelling call-to-action?
Each of these points is extremely important. Bringing your personality into your writing for instance, will make your writing sound genuine and authentic.
If you write fluff, you will fail. If you write generic content, you will fail. If you recycle your old blogs, you will fail. The time for fluff and recycling will come. For now, invest all your energy and time into creating valuable content.
Before you hit publish, make sure there are no distractions on your blog. If you’re running any ads, they should be subtle so as not to distract from the blog posts.
I hope you can use this information. Contact us to help you with your blog. 917-678-0455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Images’ source: IstockPhoto.com
#smallbusinessbloggers #WestchesterBloggers #Westchestermarketforsmallbusinesses #gunnmultimedia #michelgunnlovesherbloggers