A holistic marketing approach is just what your content needs to get more reach. Here’s another tip that will get you closer to your goal:
Tip #10: Use social media to your advantage
Social media is quite a powerful marketing tool when used properly. Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest are quite popular and are thus great platforms for reaching new blog subscribers.
To promote your blog:
- Tweet out a link to your new posts
- Post long-form content on Facebook or LinkedIn
- Turn your written content into a great video and share it on YouTube, vimeo and other video platforms
- Use rich Pins on Pinterest. Come up with some categories for your content and organize them in their respective pin boards on Pinterest
- Use google hangout to discuss a trending topics
- Run a marketing campaign with links back to your blog
The great thing about social media is that content can go viral if it resonates with a wide audience. If your content is creative, entertaining, funny, educational and relevant, people will not resist sharing it.
I hope you can use this information. Contact us to help you with your blog. 917-678-0455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Images’ source: IstockPhoto.com
#smallbusinessbloggers #WestchesterBloggers #Westchestermarketforsmallbusinesses #gunnmultimedia #michelgunnlovesherbloggers