We are proud to offer website design, development that includes content creation at a high engagement rate. What that means is that we used strategies of ‘Direct Response’ not unlike lead page concepts. We have built our agency one delivering ROI that keep our customers happy. That means that a website needs to have function to generate leads.
Standard pages include:
- Home Sectional Page (4-7 sections)
- About us
- Services page
- Video page
- Contact us
- Blog – for Tips – with share Icons
- Terms & conditions
- Site map- to google search console
Plug-ins as standard
- Blog Sharing icons
- Virtual composer
- SEO –in –one or something similar
- Mobile display
- Back –up (best backing up to Amazon customer account)
- Review plug-in for immediate customer use
What sets us apart from other agencies, is the fact that we include ‘Information Gathering’ pages in our builds
- Calculators for estimates of jobs, with Call-to-Actions of ‘Our experts will process your project and call you with an estimate or ball park to get you going to your dream renovation, landscaping or settlement on your case.
- Check lists to show expertise and the provide a tip in which builds trust to potential clients.
- ‘How to”s based on your requirements
- ‘What to know when starting your project’ based on your situation
We saw how small businesses needed to spread their budgets out to do initiate several multiple initiative that is the formula for growth through marketing. So, we built a format to offer monthly payments plans to cultivate great marketing principle use. Our payment plans include a monthly phone call to consult on other marketing initiatives such as direct mailers, or advertising magazines or online services in which you might need some insight on whether it is for your business. We are here to help you. The monthly payment plans start at $450/m for 24 months (set-up fee $500). This depends on the functionality of course, but we are known for giving more than you pay for.
Positioning, Mission Statement and Strategy Creation are also part of our Website builds. Why do you need it?
Most small businesses have spent so much time running the business, that they loss site of what they stand for. There are customers that fit into the ‘lowest labor – highest profit’ category of your market share. We bring you back to identifying this along with your mission statement. The reason for coming back to the mission statement is to align the business again where the strengths lye. Starbucks sells strong coffee. Their mission is to provide high energy people an environment to be productive, along with a coffee enhancing that culture. So our positioning has put many Westchester County businesses back on track both emotionally and profitably. This is on top of our website charges and is well worth the monthy charge. More on consulting>
Visit our Gallery of work for a broaden understanding of what today’s website need to attract attention. We also offer TIPS on our BLOG to help you grow your business through understanding the factors.